dia C|S|P| acts as the unified platform for all services related to the PAN card application and all other procedures, whatsoever. Permanent Account Number (PAN), the ten-digit number issued in the form of a laminated card by the Income Tax Department in India, counts as one of the most important document as the unique identification number allotted to each taxpayer of the country.
Tax Information Network (TIN) is a contemporary system for collecting, processing, monitoring and accounting of direct taxes.
dia C|S|P|with its PAN India presence offers the following services at all its centers:
- Acceptance of Fresh PAN Application (Form 49A).
- Acceptance of change in PAN particulars Application (Form 49B).
- Upload Document With Tracking Number.
Mistakes to Avoid in PAN Card Application
- Overwriting should be avoided to reduce chances of any errors.
- Putting any staple pins on the photograph that may partially tear/ damage it, should be avoided.
- Signature should be clear, done properly and within the box provided.
- Revise the form after filling for all the information entered must be 100% accurate.